The White Dress is closing in on its second full year open, and man, 2016 has been so great to us! There has been undeniable success for our boutique and we are so grateful for the continuing support from all of our brides, and support from vendors who have become family to us.
From expanding, hitting milestones, seeing over 1700 brides-to-be, and building our team of stylists, here are some of our favorite moments of 2016:
1. Expanding our store to add two additional bridal suites has been the greatest change to The White Dress boutique. We are able to have more appointments running at the same time and it improves the overall flow to the store. (Plus we gained more storage space! A huge behind-the-scenes win for our staff!)
2. We hosted our first Anniversary party! Our birthday is January 9th and we celebrated with a big event. We had vendors, music, cocktails, food, and a runway show. It was so much fun that we are doing it again even bigger in 2017! Click HERE for details of the upcoming party.
3. We love meeting store goals and we love the rewards that come with it! A big thank you to our generous owners, there is never a dull moment during our team building activities. Here is a look into what we do on our days off together from goal crushing months.
4. We were awarded Oregon Brides ‘Best New Vendor’ and what an honor it was! There was a lot of competition, and we are thrilled to be recognized along side the best in the industry! Full blog can be found HERE
6. Urban Unveiled Bridal Show was one of the most beautiful bridal shows we’ve been to. Oregon Bride Magazine knows how to throw a party and we loved the ‘Winter in the City’ theme. Our models looked fierce with ice queen hair and makeup!
7. The Portland Bridal Show and The Portland Wedding Showcase are so much fun to be a part of. The room filled with thousands of excited brides getting inspiration for their upcoming nuptials. It’s the most wonderful time in the engagement season. Our favorite part is meeting all of the brides and watching our models rock the runway!
8. We had our first Kenneth Winston Trunk show! Ken and Winston are two brothers who have completely revamped the Kenneth Winston brand this year. Each gown is made with the bride in mind. They have fashion-forward design and amazing attention to detail, it was a great weekend housing their new collection!
9. We started carrying Badgely Mischka shoes! We recently starting carrying Badgely Mischka bridal gowns and we can’t get enough of their amazing pieces (more about them HERE). Brides can pull inspiration from celebrity weddings and achieve the exact same look in our store for less! Complete the perfect bridal look with the perfect bridal shoe by Badgely Mischka.
10. You. Our brides are the heart and soul of our boutique, we are so grateful for your support as we learn and grow. Nothing brings us more joy than when our brides find “the one”, and then when see the wedding photo’s of their most special day.
On behalf of all of us at The White Dress, Thank You.
You have made the year so special and we can’t wait to see what 2017 holds.
Happy New Year!